Sunday mornings couldn’t get any easier following a recent announcement by Nine that selected episodes of the from the third season of the award winning leaderships series, The Bottom Line, will return Sundays at 10am.
Season three of the series featured another stellar line-up of Australian and international guests including:
- Former Australian Cricket Captain and sporting icon, Ricky Ponting AO
- Founding director of the Fred Hollows Foundation, Gabi Hollows AO
- Celebrity chef Curtis Stone
- Indigenous leader Warren Mundine
- UK author and former MP, Lord Jeffrey Archer
- Legendary TV interviewer Sir Michael Parkinson
- Australian author Matthew Reilly
- Myer CEO Bernie Brookes
The Bottom Line – airing across Australia — Sunday at 10am on Channel Nine.
For more information, visit The Bottom Line at: www.thebottomlinetv.com.au
- ENDS -